Rings are symbols of commitment.
They are worn, gifted or exchanged on numerous occasions. Rings are synonymous with love. These finger bands are made in several precious metals such as silver, white gold and yellow gold, suitably studded with pearls, diamonds, sapphires, rubies and emeralds. Of all the rings, a pearl ring creates a special place for itself. A woman cherishes a pearl ring more than any other piece of adornment; no jewelry box is complete without a pearl ring.
Pearl rings are popular with women due to the following reasons.
- Pearls are closely associated with purity and sincerity. Its albumen color and high sheen mesmerizes the wearer and the onlooker. Embellishments crafted from pearls, especially rings are suitable for all attires.
- Its diverse range of size, shape and color.
- Affordable prices.
- Rings and other jewelry crafted from pearls is a prized possession of any woman; over the years they turn into family heirlooms.
Apart from the above, pearl rings are eye catching and increase the glamour quotient of the wearer. Whether the wearer is sitting idle, or holding a glass a wine, a pearl ring attracts many pairs of eyes. It is a sure shot way of getting attention.
South sea pearls and Akoya pearls are typically used to craft rings for engagements, party wear or other important occasions. It is also a great piece of jewelry that can be gifted to your close ones. On the other hand rings made from black Tahitian pearls are suitable for cocktail parties or high profile occasions like operas, premieres and royal gatherings.
Black pearl rings look rich and mystical. Its metallic sheen casts a magic spell on people. Pearl is a stone of June; which makes it popular among people who are born in that month.
A pearl ring is a true symbol of femininity; a tribute to women.
Latest posts by Emma (see all)
- The Best Pearls can be yours with Black Friday Sales - November 28, 2013
- Indulge in Cyber Monday Jewelry Sales to Take Advantage of the Best Offers - November 28, 2013
- Enhance Your Jewelry Collection with Thanksgiving Pearl Sales - November 28, 2013